Author’s Instructions/ Submission Guidelines
With regard to this, for citations/foot notes/ references “The Bluebook- A Uniform System of Citation (2015, 20th ed.)) shall be followed.
The journal follow ‘Double Blind Review System’ which means nothing must be contained in the submitted manuscript about the identification of the Author (s). The information relating to the identification of the Author (s) should be submitted under “The separate Title Page.”
In this connection, “The separate Title Page.” Shall include the following things as-
- Type of Article.
- Title of Manuscript.
- Name (s), Designation (s)/Office (s) and affiliation (s) of all contributing author (s)
- Full address (es) for Permanent & correspondence (s), with the inclusion of Phone number (s)/Mobile number (s) or fax number (s) and email address.
- One or two lines in respect of the biographical details (latest publications, previous & required others) should be provided for all contributors for use in the Notes on the Contributors.
- Abstract: please furnish “An Abstract” of up to 300 words. The abstract should not mention any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: please provide a minimum of four and up to six keywords in alphabetical order which are appropriate to index. Generally, the words should not have mentioned in the title.
- Funding statement.
- Acknowledgement (s).
- Declaration (s) about the Conflict of interest as to Author (s).
The Article (s)/Manuscript (s) shall follow the numbering system which is under:
- 1. Primary level heading
1.1 Secondary level heading
1.1.1 Third level heading
1.1.2 Third level heading
1.2 Secondary level heading
1.3 Secondary level heading
- 2. Primary level heading
2.1 Secondary level heading
2.1.1 Third level heading
2.1.2 Third level heading
The language of journal is English or Hindi. The Article (s)/Manuscript (s) must be in word by using Microsoft Word, 12 font, double space, (1 1/2 inch) margins; the pages should be numbered in according to sequences. The Article (s)/Manuscript (s) should be 5000 to 10000 in length.